Well, today is my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! It has been very fun so far, I got up and I went to a volley ball camp it was very fun and 14 of us got an awesome volleyball. There weren't many of us there, so that made it more fun! I am going to Girls camp next week and I am excited!! It will be the first time I have ever gone, but not the last. I'm not doing much this is the only 2 weeks that i am doing any thing fun. I love the Summer, because (for me) it is just so laid back and fun.
I got rain boots for girls camp because they say it rains here! And I am getting my hair cut tomorrow, and I got some make-up that was pretty much what my mom got me for my birthday! My grandma got me a pair of cute shorts and a tank top! Ok we need to plan better for next summer so that we can spend some time together! Maybe you could come up and go to girls camp with me in the rain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you happy birthday to kelsie happy birthday to you!!! I love you kelsie
Kelsie - Happy Birthday - late.
It sounds like you are having a fun summer. I promise, I'll get a card and $$ up to you really soon. Is it true you're coming to visit? I hope so - I miss all of you.
Love Sheree
Post a Comment