Monday, January 19, 2009

Gracie Gordon



We found out that Gracie had passed away. I love her so much, and I miss her so much. I didn't get to meet her, but I know I will some day soon. When I found out, I cried, but I was crying because I won't get to see her for a long time. I am happy that she got to go back to heaven and I know that she is spending time with her grandma and her sister Ellie, and when we get to go up there and join her I will get to spend as much time with her as I want to, and I can watch her grow up, and I will get to be her big sister. Right now as I wright this I am not sad, I am acutely happy, because she is in a way better place and she will no matter what be in the Celestrel Kingdom, because she lived a perfect life. I love Gracie so mush and I can not wait untill she is sealed to our family, and I can't wait untill I get to meet her.

No comments: